Bingo and Bubbly 2022
Join Us In The Fight against Child Abuse!
Southwest Mississippi Children's Advocacy Center is happy to announce that Bingo & Bubbly is back on the calendar for 2022! This exclusive event, hosting 250+ ladies in our community, features a fabulous brunch, cocktails, games of BINGO, silent auction baskets, a live auction, a "Queen B" Hat Contest (think Kentucky Derby!), and opportunities to win door and cash prizes.
All the proceeds from this event will support the Southwest Mississippi Children’s Advocacy Center, and our programs to respond and help over 600 children affected by abuse annually. This fundraiser event helps our vulnerable children to receive the healing they deserve and enable them to have a chance at a happy and healthy childhood. Feel free to share with any groups you think would like to participate and let us know if you have any questions. We hope that you can join us for this exciting event! Don't forget to wear your best hat and be ready to have a great time!
Call your family and friends and make a plan to join us!
You can choose to fill an entire table of 8 or choose individual tickets.
- If you purchase an individual ticket but would like to sit at a particular table with friends, please email email@example.com with your request.
- If you are purchasing a table, you will be required to fill out contact information for all 8 guests. If you're unsure of the contact info for all your guests, enter your information in the required fields. You will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible with your final guest list.
If you or someone you know is interested in a sponsorship, we have tickets available for them as well.
If you would like more information about sponsoring the event prior to purchasing a ticket, please call 601-600-8283 ext. 6
- If you are purchasing a sponsorship, you will be required to fill out contact information for all your guests. If you're unsure of the contact info for all your guests, enter your information in the required fields. You will need to email email@example.com as soon as possible with your final guest list.
Due to new regulations by the Mississippi Gaming Commission, bingo winners will not receive prizes for winning bingo; however, they will have the opportunity to play a skill game for prizes at the end of the event. All attendees will be entered into a drawing to win door prizes throughout the event.
- Doors open at 10:30am
- Event starts at 11:00am
To purchase a ticket:
- Click the links to purchase online through our safe and secure site.
- Mail a check to: P.O. Box 7283 McComb, MS 39649 (If sending a check, be sure to include the contact info for all guests)
- Bring cash, check or card to: 411.5 Maryland Ave. McComb, MS 39648 (Administrative office)